Though architecture as a profession is as old as the Roman Coliseum itself, the architects featured in our magazine represent the scope of cutting-edge professionals whose innovative projects are a part of today’s international architecture dialogue.
We're passionate about promoting the industry via our corporate profiles and project case studies that appear in our online and print publications in various market regions throughout the US. Our goal is to make sure that our project coverage leads to healthy discussion amongst our readers and promotes the growth of new ideas and projects for architects, developers and their business partners.
- The new extension at the Norton Museum of Art, Florida breaks the ground designed by Foster+Partners
- MVRDV unveils La Grande Mosaïque urban plan in Normandy
- David Chipperfield and Sou Fujimoto Architects are among winning designs to ’reinvent’ Paris
- Steven Holl Architect’s Mumbai City Museum Model On View At India Arch Dialogue 2016
- Frank Gehry is first architect to receive Harvard Arts Medal