Though architecture as a profession is as old as the Roman Coliseum itself, the architects featured in our magazine represent the scope of cutting-edge professionals whose innovative projects are a part of today’s international architecture dialogue.
We're passionate about promoting the industry via our corporate profiles and project case studies that appear in our online and print publications in various market regions throughout the US. Our goal is to make sure that our project coverage leads to healthy discussion amongst our readers and promotes the growth of new ideas and projects for architects, developers and their business partners.
- Jimenez Lai’s ‘Beachside Lonelyhearts’ presented at Jai & Jai Gallery
- [BERLIN] Gourmet Street Food
- Le Corbusier’s Architecture and His Politics discussed by New York Times
- NAS Architecture designed ’’Scape’’ pavilion that wraps the court of the hotel Saint Como
- Call for papers OASE 96 | SOCIAL POETICS _ The Architecture of Use and Appropriation