Though architecture as a profession is as old as the Roman Coliseum itself, the architects featured in our magazine represent the scope of cutting-edge professionals whose innovative projects are a part of today’s international architecture dialogue.
We're passionate about promoting the industry via our corporate profiles and project case studies that appear in our online and print publications in various market regions throughout the US. Our goal is to make sure that our project coverage leads to healthy discussion amongst our readers and promotes the growth of new ideas and projects for architects, developers and their business partners.
- The journal of King Saud University - July 2014 Special Issue on Sustainability on Hot Arid Regions
- Riverside Museum by Zaha Hadid Architects wins European Museum of the Year 2013
- Workshop "BADRANS 3" Housing in UAE
- From Response to Resilience: the role of the engineer in disaster risk reduction
- Extreme Culture: The Intermix of Real and Virtual Realities